Products listed in our store may vary slightly from time to time as manufacturers make changes to products. It takes some time for our web developer to catch up with these small changes. Should you make a purchase and there is a difference we will contact you first to confirm that this is suitable and agreeable with you.
Please take a minute to read these terms and conditions of sale....
- 1. UK Online Goodies are NOT responsible for any customs seizures, confiscations, duty charges, disposal charges or any other charges that are levied at the point of entry to your country.
- 2. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to check that the products they are ordering are allowed to be imported into that country.
- 3. Any orders either siezed or part siezed will not be eligble for any refunds.
- 4. Any orders that break your country import regulations will be deemed void and any charges levied by that country import authority will be wholly payable by the customer.
- 5. Products that are ordered in error will not be exchanged or refunded, so please be sure you have ordered the correct product.
- 6. UK Online Goodies reserve the right to vary, alter, or amend these terms and conditions at any time